New boiler installation
Standard efficiency (non-condensing) boilers can waste a lot of valuable energy.
You should be aware that current building regulations state that any replacement or new gas-fired boiler must be a condensing boiler. Older boilers convert as little as 60% of the fuel they use into heat which has a big impact on your home heating bills and the environment.
We specialise in the installation of Sedbuk A rated condensing boilers and renewable energy products from Worcester Bosch using the latest technology available. Modern condensing boilers improve efficiency to over 90% which could save you a minimum of 30% per year on your home heating bills, which represents a big saving over the lifetime of your boiler.
Depending on your heating and hot water demand there are different types of condensing boilers that are available, please follow the link for any questions you might have regarding the main boiler types.
Our company has grown a strong relationship with our commercial clients. We are proud to work with Nottinghamshire County Council on general servicing, maintenance and upgrades of their commercial and domestic premises. This has lead us to build a large client base which includes many Schools and Academies located throughout the County. Our wealth of experience means that we are able to offer advice on the type of product best suited to our client's and building needs through to complete installation of new systems and maintenance thereafter.
Our plumbing and gas services include:
- Annual gas boiler servicing and safety certificates of
both indirect and direct fired heating appliances
- Hot water calorifier servicing
- Cold water boosted pump systems
- Pipe work repairs
- Commercial pipe freezing
- Drain downs and de-commissions/ re-commissioning and sterilising
- Removal of dead legs and legionella advice
- Thermostatic Mixing Valve replacements
- Commercial bathrooms and washing facilities
- Leak location and testing
- Installation, service and repair of overhead luminous radiant plaque and tube heaters
- Installation first fix commercial pipe work
If you are considering replacing an old boiler please call 07717 651 545 or contact us.